Grains and Greens Food Pantry
The Grains and Greens food pantry helps dozens of people in our community every month. Staffed by volunteers and fully funded by donations, our goal is to provide a bag of food to anyone in need who comes through our doors, and we have specially tailored items for the homeless and other community members with no access to a regular kitchen.
In order to keep our doors open, we gratefully accept donations of the following items:
- canned pasta sauce
- canned vegetables
- canned fruit (pop top preferred)
- canned or pouch tuna, chicken, hash, etc. (pop top preferred)
- cereals (both hot and cold)
- baking mixes (cornbread, cake, bread, cookies, etc.)
- canned ravioli and other pastas (pop-top preferred)
- granola bars
- single-serve applesauce, fruit, pudding
- peanut butter
We also accept monetary donations, via cash handed to our office manager or brought to a Sunday service, or via check made out to “FCUU Leominster” and with “Grains and Greens” written on the memo line.
We thank you for helping us to keep our doors open!